Oil & Gas
At Lafarge, we know what is critical for our Oil & Gas customers, both locally and globally:
- Ensuring state-of-the-art quality and innovation,
- Time gains
- And best costs.
When it comes to Oil & Gas Well Cement, you expect from a solution provider like us:
- Consistency in well cement quality and supply;
- Supply chain execution for timeliness and availability of well cement around the globe;
- Innovation, with new cement product development to address rapidly evolving drilling conditions.
Do you have specific needs for oil & gas well cement? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our oil & gas well cement solutions
What makes us different
- Large network of API certified products and plants.
- Optimized logistics and 24/7 shipping.
- Our far-reaching expertise in cement.
- Our global reach.
- Full product testing services.
- Our state-of-the-art building materials Research facility.
- Over 1Mt of Oil & Gas products manufactured and delivered every year.
- Full range of construction/infrastructure solutions.
We offer a wide portfolio of solutions for secure and environmentally-compliant Well Construction activities, in each sector:
- Shale gas/oil applications.
Most of our Lafarge well cement solutions are certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API). They go through a rigorous process to ensure quality and consistency to offer you the right performance for your application:
- High sulfate resistance;
- Adjustable density;
- Mechanical resistance;
- Predictable setting and pumping time;
- Water tightness.
Our well cement products
- Portland cement for construction and surface casing.
- API Class A cement for well cementing where temperature and pressure are not excessive.
- API Class G cement for well cementing where higher pressures are experienced.
- API Class H cement for well cementing and high temperature and high pressure applications.
- Delivered model: we can deliver to your worksite all around the globe via truck, rail, ship, barge, both in bulk or bags.
- Laboratory testing: we support your operations thanks to our network of well cement laboratories in the USA, Spain, Egypt and Brazil.
- Product development: the technical knowledge of our research team dedicated to oil & gas will provide you with the latest innovative solutions.